Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2009

No title

I am superfluously bored, if an expression like that exists. I don’t have a clue what would interest me. I am sitting here in my room that I share with my sis on a Saturday afternoon and I am feeling royally bored and jobless. Well, there are a few things that I gotta do, like clean up the house, wash clothes, start packing stuff as we’re moving to another place next month. But then, these “jobs” are not interesting enough. They don’t stimulate me. I want to do something more fulfilling. Like, maybe, sit with the girls and gossip!!!

I guess this is one of those days when I have to sit and crib about being too old and miss those good old days! Well, I am not too old. In case you have not checked my profile, I am 24. I turned 24 last November, and that’s not a bad age to be. I have a job that I absolutely love, I have my sister for a team mate, I have non-demanding parents (read parents who are not hell bent on getting me married), and I think at the end of the month, I get enough dope to sustain and also pamper myself.

And yet, I am bored!!! Paah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers