Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

One thing off my bucket-list!

Yes yes yes!! I did it!! I watched a match, live, at the stadium!!!! It was absolutely heavenly, what with the flood lights and everything, and Dravid just a few meters away, actually turning and waving! Whee!

But the bottom line is, we won! Yeah! Royal Challengers Bangalore just quashed Chennai Super Kings!

Here are some frames of my life, frozen forever in time, which I'll cherish for a long long time.

Thank you my siblings, Ashoo, Ravi, Meghana, Vinod and most of all Vinay for arranging the tickets and screaming at the top of your voice, "I SAW MATTHEW HAYDEN! I SAW MATTHEW HAYDEN! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?? I SAW MATTHEW HAYDEN!"



Waiting in feverish anticipation outside the stadium!



Go RCB!!!



Ashoo screaming, "Send 'em back to Old Madras Road!"



So this is what it looks like from the inside, eh?!



I know, I know, he's barely visible, but he's there! Yeah, that's Rahul Dravid!



And the winner is.... RCB!!!!


Photo courtesy: My Nokia 6303 Classic, and Ashoo's Apple iPhone.

1 comment:

Followers