Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

For the one who makes me feel.

I agree. I am fickle. I have no spine. I hate confrontations. I apologise too often. I never take a stance. I hate making decisions.

I am never sure what it is that I can do and what it is that I can’t. I am never sure how far I am allowed to go. Or rather willing to…

I am confused.

But of one thing I am sure – of how you make me feel.

I know it is silly to say that that’ll never change.

I know there’ll be times when you’ll make me feel so rotten, I’ll cry. You'll make me want to blame you for things that go wrong. You'll make me want to hold you responsible for the mishaps and accuse you of being cruel.

And I know, at some point, I’ll make you feel the same way. Maybe even worse.

But in spite of it all, I want to give you a chance. I want to give “us” a chance.

Because deep down inside, I know: “We” didn’t happen by chance. You did not ask me if you could hold my hand that night by chance.

Because deep down inside, I know: We both have a hope – a faith – that we are meant to be.

4 comments:

Followers