Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

RIP Suhas

Who was Suhas Krishnamurthy? I will never know. Ironically, I came to know of his existence only when a common friend posted an obituary on his facebook wall.

Out of curiosity, I went through his profile. He seemed like a nice, normal, above average kind of a guy. His updates were interesting. His video shares were hilarious.

I wonder what kind of a person he was. Maybe he was kind-hearted and generous. Maybe he had an awesome sense of humour and never failed to crack people up. Or maybe he was the quiet kind who loved his own space and never bothered anyone unless absolutely necessary.

I will never know.

All I can do is speculate; and imagine the kind of person that he was. His story will always be a mystery to me and to everyone else who were never destined to meet him...

RIP Suhas Krishnamurthy. Hope you have found peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers