Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My fav love songs (in random order of preference)

Every year, I have written sad/depressed posts in the month of Feb. Not this time! To honour the month of love, which is such a special special feeling, I shall be uploading my all time favourite love songs.

Who says I've been unlucky in love? Love has always found me in the most unexpected of places! :)

So, here goes!


This one's really special. It's the first song someone ever tried to serenade me with!




Some day, some day I'll sing this to someone. :D






Love this version of the song better than all the others.





Love the movie. Love the song. Love Ashton Kutcher.



This one reminds me of rainbows and stars and everything nice. :D






Absolutely adorable and very crushy, adolescent type. Love it totally!





Just love the way she sings it. The original video is better. Unfortunately, embedding has been disabled. You can watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tREwKc6IssY






And I want to walk with you, On a cloudy day, In fields where the yellow grass grows knee-high...So won't you try to come?





Don't really know what it means, but sounds really nice. :)







Someday, I'll sing this to someone as well! Unless, of course, I write something better myself! :D :D.

BTW, this is also my favoritest video.






End of list 1. More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers