Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

My fav love songs (in random order of preference) part 2

And the list continues...


Had heard it maybe a million times before, but never liked it - until I heard a crush sing it! :P






Very sweetly written, this one. Fell in love with it the moment I heard it.





Cute cute cute!





Never tire of listening to this one. And the moon and the beach are always a great combination, aren't they?! :)





This used to be my lullaby, not too many years ago!





Many prefer the original, but I love this version more.






Love it love it love it!





Love this one because I know I'll never ever sing this to anyone! :D





With this one, it was love at first listen. :)






One of the first English songs that I heard. And loved! This is a cover. Nothing like the original though.








Instant connect to the lyrics.





It's The Beatles. Need I say more?! LOL!!





Brash and arrogant. Hence, loved. Wish I had written this! :P






Always on my mind....





One of the first few oldies that I learnt to sing as a child!




This one features in this list solely for the lyrics.







It would be a shame not to put this one on the list - Please forgive me, Bryan Adams.

Can't embed the video. Watch it here:


That's all for now. Will update later, soon.

3 comments:

  1. can i have ur email id? becoz i m confining my readers at the poetry blog, so i need ur id to invite u as a reader.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Quietude
    it's loreto.basumatary@gmail.com

    thanks for remembering me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers