Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

Random ramblings of the weird kind.





Have you ever had the feeling that you are walking on thin ice? That’s precisely what I am feeling right now. And I hate it. Because it is cold. It is slippery and wet. And I never know if my next step will lead me crashing into icy cold waters.


It’s more a psychological feeling than a literal feeling that I am actually, you know, feeling.


And it’s just not right. Because my world right now is perfect. The weather’s perfect. Metaphorically speaking that is. It’s autumn. My favourite weather. There are maple leaves around me, falling gently from bright orange tree tops. It’s breezy. It’s neither too hot nor too cold.


And yet, this feeling. Of walking on thin ice.


It’s like cobwebs forming in the corners of my mind, this thought. Just cleaning them is not helping. They keep coming back. They keep spinning their webs. Damned spiders.


I need to kill them. The spiders I mean.


And I need to get the thin ice out of my mind.


Either that, or I need to lose weight.


*sighs*



6 comments:

  1. Do u mean
    lose weight
    so u don't fall through the ice? :-P

    Nothing that is complete breathes.
    ~ Antonio Porchia

    -v

    ReplyDelete
  2. @V
    Yes. That only. :D

    Beautiful quote BTW. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First time on your blog :) like the way you jot down simple things of life so maturely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Nostalgic

    Thanks for dropping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ЛИЧНОСТНЫЕ ИЗМЕНЕНИЯ. БОЯЗНЬ БУДУЩЕГО. НЕТ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @stepovoy

    Расстройство личности звуки слишком суровым! Но страх перед будущим? Абсолютно! :)

    Спасибо, что заглянули. :):):)

    ReplyDelete

Followers