Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2009

25 things

25 random things, facts, habits, goals about me. Don't know why I am doing this. Probably because I am so jobless... And probably because Nico tagged me in his note. Here goes.

1. I am lazy

2. I hate to exercise

3. I love drinking water

4. I like being nasty to people I don't like

5. I am absolutely in love with Hugh Jackman but I don't think I want like to marry him

6. I love Deucie!

7. I hate working on weekends

8. I love romantic flicks

9. I love cooking but only for myself and the people I really love

10. I love to sing

11. I hate people who drink and think it is hep to do so

12. I hate people who smoke and think it is hep to do so

13. I hate it when people think that I am single and unhappy!

14. I dream about having a white Christmas

15. My dream holiday destination is Venice

16. I am not particularly good at anything but I have realized that it's ok to be average as long I am ready to accept it!

17. I want to own a 50 acres farm-house and have 5 Labradors to keep me company

18. I wish I could paint

19. I love watching sunsets more than sunrises

20. I really want to learn how to play a musical instrument

21. I fantasize about being rich and famous

22. I think Irish men are sexy

23. I want to streak my hair electric blue!

24. I lose my temper really fast and I hate myself for it

25. The only thing I want to do is go back home to mom and dad and live the rest of my life getting pampered and spoiled by them!

2 comments:

Followers